8.01.2008

About World's Natural Wonders

My fascination with the beauty of nature starts when I was just a child when I found a book in our book case about the natural wonders of the world. The book is full of information and colorful pictures of many natural wonders of the world. I remember I would spend countless hours browsing and reading that book.

This blog aims to educate the viewer about the countless beauty of nature our world possesses, and hope that everybody will take action to preserve such beauty.

Almost all of the images in this website are license under the Creative Commons license, other are copyrighted by their respective owners and/or their representatives.

If an image is being used on this site that you own and wish to have removed or that is credited incorrectly please contact us and we will respond promptly.

If you wish to contact me, please drop an email at kabalweg[@]gmail[.]com (just remove the "[" and "]").

No comments: